Local Scientists and STEM professionals,
San Antonio Science is dedicated to promoting awareness, understanding, and enthusiasm for Science in San Antonio, but we cannot do that without your help. If you would like to support this mission, there are plenty of ways for you to get involved.
- Give us your time. SA Science puts on unique events that bring together the scientific community with the rest of the general public to inform, engage, and excite. Help us plan and execute these great events. If you’d like to be a part of planning Science Fiesta 2017 or our monthly Science Trivia nights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give your time to the community. Be a part of the San Antonio Science Outreach Database. Many scientists and STEM professionals are willing to share their knowledge and skills with the community, but often the people who want to learn more about what you do, don’t know how to reach out. We are creating a database of STEM professionals who are willing to volunteer their time so that when a science class needs a guest speaker, or a science fair needs judges, we can query our database to find volunteers. Look out for announcements and sign up for the database.
- Donate to us. Consider making a recurring donation to SA Science. Unfortunately, it takes money to put on these great events. A tax deductible donation from you can help us do that. We will send you a receipt for your donation. We will be sure to show our appreciation, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you contributed to advancing the causes of science in San Antonio.
- Give us your knowledge. We would love for you to contribute content to our blog. If you are doing or know about something in local science that you think people should know about. Write it up, and let us know at email@example.com.
- Give us your creativity. If you can think of something awesome that we should be doing. Let us help you make it happen.
- Give us your participation. Sign up for our mailing list.
I hope you will all decide to be a part of the San Antonio Science Community. Follow us on twitter and facebook to learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org